Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner
Judy Carino is a Nurse Practitioner in Joliet, Illinois. She graduated from Loyola University of Chicago with her BSN and MSN with honors in 1998 with her Adult Nurse Practitioner certification and obtained a postmasters Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner certification in 2016 . She has 2 years of diverse experiences within Adult/Geriatric and chronic mental health illness populations. Judy sees patients at the JCCR office, and is an associate Professor at the College of DuPage. Judy Carino works collaboratively with a goal-oriented and multidisciplinary approach and sees patients 18 and older.
Judy's clinical interests include the following:
- Adults (18 and older)
- Mood disorders (Depression/Bipolar disorders)
- Anger Issues
- Anxiety / Panic Attacks / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder/ Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Personality disorders
- Developmental Disorders (in adults)
- Insomnia / Sleep Issues
- Schizophrenia / Schizoaffective Disorders
Availability Hours - Please contact office to inquire Provider availability
Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage for new patients seeing their health providers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment If You are a New Patient at JCCR
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- Current contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Any and all relevant Psychiatric records such as office/hospital notes
If you are a New patient and would like to set up an appointment with our providers; please fill out the form below.