Dr. Lozano is the Medical Director of the Joliet Center for Clinical Research, founded in 2003. Dr. Lozano received his M.D. from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale and completed his residency in Psychiatry at Loyola University of Chicago. Dr Lozano completed his Geriatric Fellowship at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center before starting his clinical practice in Joliet in 1994.
Dr. Lozano is Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Loyola Medical Center. Dr. Lozano sees patients from ages to (13 and older) and with all disorders from the surrounding Intermediate Care Facilities, Hospitals and office. Dr Lozano is also Director of Clinical Research Services provided at our site. Additionally Dr. Lozano is a certified hypnotherapists and treats a variety of different issues including anxiety, depression, weight loss, insomnia, sports performance, self-esteem, pain management, and smoking cessation.
Dr. Lozano's clinical interests include the following:
- Adults (18 and older)
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Adolescent (13-17 Yrs)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alternative Therapy
- Anger Issues / Management
- Bariatric evaluations for clearance
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness/Clinical Research
- Developmental Disabilities/Hypnosis/ Geriatric Evaluations
- Insomnia / Sleep Issues/ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Panic Attacks
- Phobia / PTSD / Trauma / Relationship Issues / Schizophrenia / Stress Management / Weight Management / Obesity / Women
Seeing patients also in Oswego, IL------- at Fox Bend Counseling
Availability Hours - Please contact office to inquire Provider availability
Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage for new patients seeing their health providers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment If You are a New Patient at JCCR
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- Current contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Any and all relevant Psychiatric records such as office/hospital notes
If you are a New patient and would like to set up an appointment with our providers; please fill out the form below.