We are providing therapy and psychiatry services for all new and existing patients via video and audio conferencing (also known as telehealth, telemedicine, telepsychiatry, or teletherapy) .
Telehealth sessions will be conducted just like any other visit; co-pays will be collected and claims will be submitted to your insurance.
Appointments can continued to be scheduled by contacting our office directly by calling
815-729-7790 ext 1 or email [email protected]
JCCR will facilitate telehealth sessions through Zoom—a web-based video conferencing tool. You can access Zoom online through your PC or laptop. The Zoom application needs to be downloaded on your smartphone or tablet if these are used and are free.
When your appointment is
scheduled, a day beforehand, and at the time of the actual appointment, you
will receive an email with a link and instructions on how to connect to the
video conference. If using a wireless device, be sure to download the
Zoom application prior to the appointment; PC/laptop users will be able to
run the application through a web browser.
Before your Live Video Session please check the following.
1. Complete initial setup of your account by adding Zoom app and following the prompts in the email you receive to join future sessions.
2. Make sure you have a webcam set up on a laptop or desktop PC or Mac
3. If using your phone which has a camera/ Video, download Zoom onto your phone before starting Telehealth session. Go to your email and click JOIN MEETING in email on phone. Telehealth session will open up on the ZOOM app on your phone.
Video-based teleHealth helps meet patients’ needs for convenient, affordable and readily-accessible mental health services. It can benefit patients in a number of ways, such as:
- Improve access to mental health specialty care that might not otherwise be available (e.g., in rural areas)
- Bring care to the patient’s location
- Help integrate behavioral health care and primary care, leading to better outcomes
- Reduce the need for trips to the emergency room
- Reduce delays in care
- Improve continuity of care and follow-up
- Reduce the need for time off work, childcare services, etc. to access appointments far away
- Reduce potential transportation barriers, such as lack of transportation or the need for long drives
- Reduce the barrier of stigma
Joliet Center for Clinical Research 210 N Hammes Ave Suite 205 Joliet, Il 60435
Appointments: 815-729-7790 ext 1
Billing: 815-729-7790 ext 3
Email: [email protected]
If you currently are in crisis or experiencing thoughts of suicide; thoughts of harm to self or others; unusual or erratic behavior or moods, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital or Emergency Room immediately. Please be aware that there will be no one to take your call if it is after hours or a non-business day including Sat., Sun and holidays. Please allow one business day for a response to any message left for the office.