Christina Cosentino, MA., LPC
Masters in Clinical Mental Health/Licensed Professional Counselor
Christina is a licensed professional counselor with experience working with adolescents and adults struggling with a variety of mental health issues. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in psychology (2018) as well as a master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (2020) from Lewis University in Romeoville, Illinois.
Christina's Areas of Interest include:
- Stress management
- Relationship issues
- Life transitions and Adjustment Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
AVAILABILITY HOURS - PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE TO INQUIRE PROVIDER AVAILABILITY
Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage for new patients seeing their health providers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment If You are a New Patient at JCCR
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- Current contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Any and all relevant Psychiatric records such as office/hospital notes
If you are a New patient and would like to set up an appointment with our providers; please fill out the form below.