Masters in Clinical Psychology/Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
Anthony Kokalj is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. Anthony received his Bachelors and Master of Arts degree in Counseling Psychology from Lewis University with a specialty in dealing with children and adolescents. Anthony is also a professor for the undergraduate and graduate psychology programs at Lewis University. Anthony takes a personal approach to therapy taking the time to get to know you. He will work with you towards identifying ways to deal with your current problems. Anthony uses a variety of different methods towards meeting your needs, and will help develop ways outside of therapy to help achieve your goals.
Anthony Kokalj’s clinical interests include the following:
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Adolescent (13-17 Yrs)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Adults (18 and older)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Issues / Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness/Clinical Research
- Insomnia / Sleep Issues/ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Panic Attacks
- Phobia / PTSD / Trauma / Relationship Issues / Schizophrenia / Stress Management / Substance Abuse / Weight Management / Obesity / Women
Availability Hours - Please contact office to inquire Provider availability
Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage for new patients seeing their health providers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment If You are a New Patient at JCCR
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- Current contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Any and all relevant Psychiatric records such as office/hospital notes
If you are a New patient and would like to set up an appointment with our providers; please fill out the form below.