Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner
Theresa Donley, MSN, PMHNP-BC is a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Theresa has a varied nursing background having exclusively worked in psychiatry for the past 5 years.
With the completion of her advanced degree in 2016, she became certified and licensed to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medication to individuals with mental health disorders.
Theresa works with adolescents and adults dealing with mental health illnesses. She values working collaboratively and encourages patients to pursue therapy to achieve their individual goals.
Theresa sees patients, age 12 and older, at a local community mental health clinic and the JCCR office.
Theresa's clinical interests include the following:
- Adults (12 and older)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (in adults)
- Anger Issues
- Anxiety / Panic Attacks / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Developmental Disorders (in adults)
- Insomnia / Sleep Issues
- Schizophrenia / Schizoaffective Disorder
- Women's Issues
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Presence Health
- Primary Care of Joliet
Availability Hours at;
Joliet Center Clinical Research
Tuesdays- 12:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage for new patients seeing their health providers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment If You are a New Patient at JCCR
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- Current contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Any and all relevant Psychiatric records such as office/hospital notes
If you are a New patient and would like to set up an appointment with our providers; please fill out the form below.