You are required to create an account with Tele-Counseling to use this service.
By joining my network, you are registering as a client. An email notification will be sent to me, and I will respond to the request. You will be notified via email once the request has been approved and dirtected to set up your account.
For current clients click here to login
Before your Live Video Session please check the following.
1. Complete initial setup of your account by clicking the link above and following the prompts in the email you receive.
2. Make sure you have a webcam set up on a laptop or desktop PC or Mac
3. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and have Chrome or Firefox downloaded.
Please Click on link if new to TelePsychiatry------ TelePsychiatry Consent Form
Looking for more information about Live Video Sessions? Click Here
- When you are a patient in our clinic, we will send the patient a notification email with the instructions on how to set up the Telepsychiatry video link on their phone (iPhone or Android),tablet or computer and how to use it in your web browser.
The patient has to agree with the terms before they start using our Telepsychiatry link. This is some of what the patient has to agree with:
- The text below serves as a short version of our Terms of Service . Using our TelePsychiatry service is not intended to replace services already provided. TelePsychiatry will provide you an alternative treatment option for services if you choose this form of treatment service with your provider. You are free to choose this or continue with services already in place after being seen and evaluated at our clinic.
- Our TelePsychiatry link is not actively monitored and is not suitable for crisis or emergency situations. If you are in a crisis or emergency, please contact your local crisis or emergency service(s).
- This is not a diagnostic tool.
Video-based telepsychiatry helps meet patients’ needs for convenient, affordable and readily-accessible mental health services. It can benefit patients in a number of ways, such as:
- Improve access to mental health specialty care that might not otherwise be available (e.g., in rural areas)
- Bring care to the patient’s location
- Help integrate behavioral health care and primary care, leading to better outcomes
- Reduce the need for trips to the emergency room
- Reduce delays in care
- Improve continuity of care and follow-up
- Reduce the need for time off work, childcare services, etc. to access appointments far away
- Reduce potential transportation barriers, such as lack of transportation or the need for long drives
- Reduce the barrier of stigma
Joliet Centerfor Clinical Research
210 N Hammes Ave
Joliet, Il 60435
Phone: 815-729-7790 extension 104
Appointments: 815-729-7790 ext 1
Billing: 815-729-7790 extension 3
Research: 815-729-7790 ext 6
If you currently are in crisis or experiencing thoughts of suicide; thoughts of harm to self or others; unusual or erratic behavior or moods, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital or Emergency Room immediately. Please be aware that there will be no one to take your call if it is after hours or a non-business day including Sat., Sun and holidays. Please allow one business day for a response to any message left for the office.