Dr Trum is currently the Medical Director for inpatient/outpatient psychiatric services at Silver Cross Hospital. She earned her M.D. from The Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee Wisconsin and completed her residency in Psychiatry at Mount Sinai Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. She started clinical practice in 1988.
Dr. Trum sees patients of all ages and with all disorders from the surrounding Intermediate Care Facilities, Hospital and office. She sees patients at the Silver Cross partial hospitalization program.
Dr. Trum's clinical interests include the following:
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Adolescent (13-17 Yrs)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Adults (18 and older)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Alternative Therapy
- Anger Issues / Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness/Clinical Research
- Insomnia / Sleep Issues/ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Panic Attacks
- Phobias / PTSD / Trauma / Relationship Issues / Schizophrenia
- Stress Management / Substance Abuse / Eating Disorders / Women’s Issues
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Presence Health
- Primary Care of Joliet
- Value Options/Beacon
Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage for new patients seeing their health providers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment If You are a New Patient at JCCR
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- Current contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Any and all relevant Psychiatric records such as office/hospital notes
If you are a New patient and would like to set up an appointment with our providers; please fill out the form below.