Masters in Clinical Psychology/Licensed Professional Counselor
Allison Hubbard, MA, LCPC is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. Allison received both her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (2010) and her Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (2012) from Lewis University in Romeoville, Illinois .
Allison is certified with her LCPC through the National Board of Certified Counselors. While studying for her MA, Allison interned at the JCCR office. She specializes in seeing adults 18 and older. Through her licensure, Allison can diagnose and treat a wide range of individuals with mental health disorders. Allison has an eclectic approach to psychotherapy, adjusting her theoretical orientation to best benefit of each client.
Allison's clinical interests include the following:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anger Issues
- Anxiety / Panic Attacks / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Identity Issues
- Impulse-Control Disorders
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder / Trauma
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Presence Health
- Primary Care of Joliet
Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage for new patients seeing their health providers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment If You are a New Patient at JCCR
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- Current contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Any and all relevant Psychiatric records such as office/hospital notes
If you are a New patient and would like to set up an appointment with our providers; please fill out the form below.